Monday, August 01, 2005

A nice dinner with the ZACHs

I reckoned that if i have nothing good to blog, i will not blog because Gary always tells me not to do things for the sake of doing things. Haha..why write some boring stuffs that doesnt impact or signify anything?

anyway..i bought a new phone..not because of obsession but because my previous phone slows me down so so much. counted the cost and i could manage to buy it without contract so here i am!

The highlight of the day is sister kless, gary and myself went to zach & joyce's house. Joyce whipped up some delicious meals for us and we really had a hearty meal. I really enjoyed the time together because it has been long since we really sit down and talk! Her culinary skills were fantastic and i am more motivated to cook now!

Zeph is so cute, making all the funny noises while we were eating. guess he dun like to be left out but seriously speaking, i think he is the cutest baby i ve seen! Very cheerful too, likes to smile though his expression can skip from one to another within 2 seconds!

Oh well, its a fruitful day. Tomorrow i have to wake up at 6am and work all the way to 630pm. May the force be with me! Yawn....

2 Comments:

Blogger Elson - son of El (El means God in hebrew) said...

hey! u are a teacher! i want to be a teacher too! :) me studying NUS... 4 more yrs to be a teacher! :0 Jesus keeps u in His love. Amen.

1:46 AM  
Blogger cybeRanger said...

Nice blog! Nice photos... Jesus loves you.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home