Friday, July 29, 2005

My Helper, the Holy Spirit

I am really thankful for the Holy Spirit's prompt whenever i am near danger. It could never have been my imagination because who would tell yourself "Hey you are in danger"? Anyway, i know my God is a good God and the Holy Spirit within me is also keeping watch over me. Once the Holy Spirit has spoken, its up to you if you want to heed it or not.

Today i am supposed to have an SYF meeting in the afternoon. A relief teacher has already been employed for me today. But as i was brushing my teeth, i suddenly feel very uneasy and the Holy Spirit prompted me to confirm the meeting before i go. I thought there was no need since it was already clear information but i felt so uneasy and i started to have stomachache (whenever i am worried!). I began to make several calls to confirm the meeting and true enough, the chairman of the committee has taken leave and apparently he did not inform us that the meeting is cancelled! My Oh My!

I immediately called my school to cancel the relief teacher. I cant imagine what would happen should i still go for the meeting and not only my kids will be short-changed, my school will definitely scream at me for that. Really thank God for pulling me before i fell!

In fact the Holy Spirit never cease to speak or warn us. He is God's helper for us. Should we exercise our Spiritual ears more and lean more on the knowledge and plans or God, we could have saved ourselves from alot of problems and dangerous situations. Today, i make a committment to always listen with my Spiritual ears and to hold on close to the Holy Spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home