Wednesday, July 27, 2005

God of no Fears

I made a really grave mistake just now. I heard from other teachers that i am sure "dead" and that my HOD was literally fuming! I dunno the intensity until Mrs Thang came and told me i submitted the wrong exam papers! Oh NO!!! That's like the worst thing that can happen to you and probably the worst blunder you could ever make! I knew she wanted to see me and gosh...my heart was pounding as if i just ran 2.4km! She was famous for yelling at teachers even at their slightest mistake!


I checked through the mistakes and quickly prepared the right one. On my way down to the HOD room, i was really praying and God... take away all my fears! I rehearsed all my lines and when i saw her, i kept apologising.

BAM!.... God did a miracle for me! My HOD was peeling the skin of the banana and she was like *blur* She even dropped half her banana on the desk and laughed. I apologised to her and she was like *Ok ok* and said *bananas are good!* She just told me to be more careful next time. Thats all!

Thank you God! I know you hate seeing fears in me. Thank you for giving me such a great miracle!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mummy Kless said...

Wah.. that's so scary.. I know the feeling... :)

3:00 PM  
Blogger Serene said...

wow!!! Amazing!!! To man, it is a "die die" situation, but to our God, He can always resurrect and turn the whole situation around!! hee.... God is good!

hmmm... bananas again? hmm..... hee...

5:59 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Wow... God is truly a God of miracles... can imagine how frightening it was... but your deliverance came :)

11:59 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Wow... God is truly a God of miracles... can imagine how frightening it was... but your deliverance came :)

12:07 AM  
Blogger Isabel said...

wow..yeah God is good :) can understand that feeling, really He is good :)

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home