Tuesday, July 26, 2005

With every END comes a BEGINNING

Last week during cell group, sis kless taught us that our endings is really God's beginning. It is often when we are near "death" then we will see God's hand lifting us up. Not because God enjoys seeing us at our wits ends always but really, He desires to see our hearts dependent on Him and nothing else. We cannot fully let God take over until we see how helpless we can be in situations.

I have been thinking about how this works but God again showed me through real life experiences. Gary told me that he was really down on Monday because he had not found any job. I believe that's his "dead end". We prayed very hard and i know with the dead end will come the beginning. true enough, God started opening doors for him. Today, he received not one but three openings! two calls from Philips and CAAS asking him for interviews. His friend also called and asked him if he wanted to take over his position. Wow! Now you see how God works! He gives you more than you can ever imagine! Praise God! i pray that God will grant him a good job, a place where He will be glorified the most.

I have experienced my dead end here in school too. I do not have any good friends and i almost wanted to quit and just go. It was a bitter state and i am really "dying". I prayed for many many hours just for a breakthrough in my workplace in terms of relationships and true enough, God showed me His faithfulness again. He blessed me with not one, but three very good friends! Now i am really happy to be in school! Cant thank God enough for all His beginnings!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mummy Kless said...

Wow! What great testimonies!! I feel goosebumps just reading about the goodness of God in your blog!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home