Thursday, July 21, 2005

Now i know..

As i was reading Sabie's blog, many thoughts came floating in my mind. it was as if i was flipping a really old photo album, real dusty too, never taken out to be viewed at. Sabie mentioned many things which happened in her life which may not be what she wanted by she still thank God because she wouldn't be who she was, where she was, had all those incidents not happen.

many of us have our own stories to tell too. some people stayed in the past, kept resenting everything and everyone around for the failures and unfortunates that had happened but failed to see should all those not happened where would they be now?

I had my most notorious time when i was in Poly then NIE. although i very much hate all that was me, but it was during those times my friend Luke and Jason said i needed God! Thats when i really come to God for the first time. God places people around to help us even though we refused Him time and again. Thats also when i knew Gary and eventually into E78 when my life really took a turn. Being so comfortable in E78, gary and i were really shaken when only 2 of us were multiplied to N252. You can never imagine how sorrowful i felt then! I wanted so much to tell bro KT not to multiply me away but he only said we'll be there to make a difference, we'll be there to grow to even greater heights. Now i know... i would never be who i am if i stayed. i would never have known all my great brothers and sisters of N252. I would never have make any impact on anyone's lives!

The things ahead are even more mysterious. We wont know what will happen or where we'll go, but i believe, its to an even further place that when 10 years later, we will say "Now I know..."

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Yes :)We never know about tomorrow, because life is so unpredictable... but one thing we do know is that God is constantly holding our hands and transforming us into His image more and more... this reminds me of the lyrics of a beautiful Christian hymn, which i'm gonna post in my blog... hoping it will bless n encourage u and all who read it. :)

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home