Friday, June 09, 2006

Weddings..

This weekend is a very special weekend to me! Because both my best friends are tying the knot over Sat and Sun!! Haha...what a coincidence!

Tomorrow is Nelson and Angeline! Hee... I have witnessed their friendship to courtship since day 1 and my... i am really happy for them! From them, you can really see what love is, how they are patient with one another and how they comprised their pride because of love. Way to go pal! I'll be attending their matrimony in the morning then dinner at Chevrons. The last time i went there was 4 years back! I remembered the abalone! Haha... thank God i can still be there to witnessed it before i go for my "labour break"! Hee...

Sunday is the big day for CJ and Paulyn! Both are Gary and my budds. They have been together for about 7 years?! Wow..that goes a long way back right?! I knew Paulyn from Gary and we've built such a unique friendship hence. We always enjoy double dating and having together. I'm really looking forward to their solemnisation at Botanic Gardens!! Haha... Unique leh... their dinner will be in October, one day before Bro Bruce's wedding. What a coincidence again! Woo not forgetting i can bring Jayden along (provided we are invited lah HAHAHA... hear that CJ?!) Haha... good good... i'm all cheery for the wedding mood! Gee...wonder when will all of them have babies!! Then we can all be the "Babies Gang" Cool!

1 Comments:

Blogger cj said...

I can't hear but I can READ! ;p
I will think about it aft sun loh, c how "big" is your ang bao on sun...ha ha ha....hmm...maybe I jus ask jayden to go without the parents....hmmmm......

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home