Thursday, June 15, 2006

Morning

Honey is in school now till 1pm. so i have some time doing some school work. Man... i hope i'll be able to finish everything by this Friday! Else i'll have to do them after DenDen is born! Neh...

Dearie helped me a lot in my work, giving me ideas for the BirdPark project. Yesterday we also took my parents to Ikea, a place they have never been before due to distance. Quite a fun outing!

Mum's really excited about her grandson and my Auntie bought a huge packet of gingers from Indonesia. I told her i will not want any ginger tea or water! Eeeks... mum was like "what ginger tea or water lah! Dun have lah!" haha... Phew...

Thought of going to East Coast Park later in the evening! The food there is quite nice wo...and the beach! The place honey asked me to be his girlfriend 3 over years ago! Hee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home