Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Role Reversal

Today Honey and I went shopping at Bugis. Nowadays it's no longer me buying stuffs but Dearie. He got a new pair of Levis Engineered Jeans and a very happening t-shirt! It has wordings in GOLD glitters! But seriously, i enjoy looking at him dressing up and looking ever so great! It's fun going shopping with him too, ofcos while i can accompany him now.

For me, I sort of stopped shopping since being preggy. One thing is really no point for me to get clothes or shoes since i'm out of proportion now. Another is to save money bah... haha... i will be the one thinking if we really need certain thing before buying.. what role reversal!

I will love to get things for Honey and Baby. Guess that's a wife and mother's instinct bah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home